I’m a big fan of transparency so there are a few things you should know –
- I don’t use Photoshop and ask anyone taking a photo of me (professional photographers and Instagram husbands alike) to allow me to keep it real.
- I promise to treat all of you as friends. If I’ve been paid to partner with a brand or company you will hear about it in disclaimers. I only partner with trusted companies so I hope you celebrate each partnership I sign.
- I won’t overwhelm you with ads. But there are advertising opportunities on HappilyEverVictoria.com in the form of banner ads and sponsored posts. Sponsored Posts are clearly labeled.
- I receive product samples for free from brands and will continue to accept and/or request free product samples in order to review the product online for this blog or in one of my television segments.
- I am frequently hired as an event host, conference speaker and spokesperson for brands. If I have partnered with a company and have been hired as their compensated spokesperson, I will alert everyone to the relationship.
- I accept invites for press trips hosted and paid for by companies or PR firms. It is safe to assume I did not pay for meals, airfare, transportation or hotel accommodations on the press trip.